July 31, 2009

Happy Bloggers Cocktail Party

Hi Everyone…and Welcome to the first week end for our Poofing Party. This weeks theme is all about YOUR Style. So I’m going to share a few of my favorite places around My Home that I love most.

Hen 30 Above is my Breakfast Area….This is where we eat most of the time when we are not around the kitchen island. I love this cozy spot. I have a Love Affair with Linens and Dishes…:) I just can’t get enough of them….Below is one of My Favorite Spots to decorate….my white tray on my kitchen island. And I LOVE my new “battery candles”. They Look so Real it’s amazing…!!!

Home 13 LgMy Style reflects Warm Cozy spaces nestled with collections of things I LOVE…
Home 38 
    And when I want to Escape…I head to my porches…..!!!Nibble 11 It’s My Place to watch and listen to nature unfold and if only for a little while, forget that work and other task are still just around the corner. I usually carry a little Snack….and every now and then…A Friend…..And since I’m not a drinking girl….no, not even a glass of wine, I’ll Tip MY Glass of Extra Sweet Southern Tea, with a slice of lemon….and say CHEERS….Thanks for visiting ME this week end and it was nice meeting you all. Please come back soon….I have some exciting things to tell you beginning Monday…So until then, Tip your glass high…..and make a Toast to Life….!!!

Poof Fairy  Life is Good…!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love "battery" candles!! Aren't they wonderful!?
    I'm still madly in love with your chandelier too!
    Your home is always so cozy and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your lovely dishes and linens are so pretty!! I also have battery candles and love them to death!!
    Thanks for sharing your special space with us!
    Have a fabulous weekend! xOxO, Nerina:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so beautiful....I love your battery candles. I have never seen them that big. Usually I only see small voltives. Where did you get yours?

    LOVE the scarf around the rooster. Well I LOVE the rooster too!
    xoxo
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I have to know where you get your cake plates from. I always see the cutest one on you sight and can never find them anywhere! You must have a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks absolutely fabulous! and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my... I just discovered your blog and I LOVE it! Your home is exactly how I wish my home was. So cozy and inviting. It is just beautiful! I'm going to look around a little more. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I just loved my visit to your home! And the tea was just the ticket for the hot afternoon. Thank you for inviting me (us)for a visit of fellowship and charm! I feel right at home on your blog! (smile)
    sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

 
Restored 316 Designs