June 28, 2009

Welcome to Poof….Happy Home

Hello my sweet blogging friends. It’s taken quite a bit of time but I finally have a NEW HOME here in blog land. I’m SO excited to show YOU my new blog design. It’s all about creating a Happy Home…. Filled with Warmth and Charm….sprinkled with touches of whimsy in unexpected places…:) With so many amazing talented bloggers and designers out in our blogging circle,  It’s very tough these days to be Original and find a Style all your own. My poor mind was just about to BUST wide open with ideas and thoughts on what exactly I wanted. After many months of thinking and note making…Saving the Good Ones and scratching out the ones that didn’t reflect ME, This is what I finally decided on….And it is definitely My Style and I just know I am going to LOVE it here for a very long time…:)

Home 11 Lg

So come along with me…and Let’s Play House…Make and Bake….find the Happy Hostess that we all know we can be….and learn creative ideas on how to Throw a Party…!!!
Details 22The Magic is Poof Power….That’s so true you know and it’s really very easy. Come with me as I open up MY HOME and share with YOU a little Poof Magic that will add a little Happiness to YOUR HOME….
Spring House 10There is one important thing that you
Must Learn about Poof Power,  Everyone has it…Yes we do. Sometimes all that is needed is the confidence to Get Started and after that you will be amazed at what YOU can do to Make Your Home a Happy place to be….:) All you have to do is Poof It….!!!
Poof Fairy It’s a Happy Home
Love and Hugs,
Dianne

7 comments:

  1. Dianne: I love it. The colors and graphics are beautiful. I love your beautiful home and everything in it. Thanks for always entertaining me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to your new home... it certainly looks good!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dianne, your new blog is just YOU! It is so perfect!! You hit the nail on the head.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well girl, you already know that I think your new blog is fabulous.

    I love all of the great sections. And, I'll be back often to see what you have in store for us.

    Congratulations and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new home in Bloglandia. Your license plates are super,too. Since we both live in the same state, I may be the one honking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new blog home! I'll add you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane, I love your blog design; so fun, charming, whimsical and welcoming. Love the "Poof". So very clever!

    I've added you to my list so that I can stop by often! I'm looking foward to it!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Comments

 
Restored 316 Designs