August 22, 2010

Join Me

When I was invited to an End of Summer Garden Party, I knew it would be fit for a Queen.......so I gathered my sun visor, sun glasses and my favorite pink silk purse, oh and of course my camera. 
G_party
Celebrating an end to Warm Days on the porch….what a pleasant way to end the season.....:) Here is a little friend that sits quietly on my back porch. He keeps good company with another fellow who watches over things when I'm away....
G_party_28G_party_22
G_party_32

Most of you know that I do NOT use Real flowers. No I have to admit that I am NOT a Real Gardner like so many of you.....But I LOVE beautiful flowers and fill my home and porches with them....Why worry with watering when they LOOK THIS REAL…:)
G_party_6
Instead of taking you into a garden at my home, I decided that when you visit me you can take a little break and enjoy a glass of tea and maybe a sweet summer treat out on MY PORCH
G_party_14G_party_16
I have it all set up for you and when you arrive, I will just need to fill up the pitchers and tea pots with refreshing tea and bring out the sweet treats. Just PICK your favorite and enjoy....!!
G_party_9

G_party_17You'll feel right at HOME being served from these Charming Dessert Plates.....I LOVE the metal shoe planter with the colorful flowers poked inside.....
G_party_8G_party_11

The linen tablecloth is another treasure from my April Cornell collection.
Just look at all the detail.....:)
G_party_15

The soothing sounds of water trickling from our water fountain sets the mood for a lovely Garden Party......
G_party_21

G_party_23G_party_20

Ok…a few more Containers of Happy Pots and then it’s TIME for Treats…!!!
G_party_24G_party_3
And the
one that makes me SMILE the most, is the one my daughter gave me last year on Mother's Day.......FLOWER POT......how sweet....:) :)
G_party_33_2

I hope you’ve enjoyed your visit today. Please stop by and…..
If I don't answer the door, please come in and you'll find me waiting for YOU.....out on the PORCH.....:)
G_party_31

I must HURRY….There are tasty treats to bring out….So please join me next time for lovely chats on the porch and share a glass of Sweet Iced Tea. For SOON, Summer will be fading away as we invite Crispy Afternoons with Fall Delights and begin to enjoy MORE time…Out on the Porch…!!!
hh_sig I’m off to grab the treats…!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

 
Restored 316 Designs