February 21, 2010

Put that in FRENCH, please

We were THRILLED when Canadian Book Stores….Indigo Books…contacted us about putting our gourmet products in all of their stores. They are considered the Barnes & Nobles in Canada.  After working with them for quite some time, our products are probably sitting on the shelves all across Canada by now.

French Notice the words on the tag. They required the tags to be written in French and English. No worries, we just had Tim at Captain Copy to do the translations for us. And after a few emails back and forth with the buyer, The Sugar Diva was speaking FRENCH…!!!
French 2 This was a new experience for us, one that was exciting and fun…:) Want some French Chocolate…. Here’s our Cocoa Cone below.
French 5 And a Cocoa Cone for Spring with pastel colored marshmallows….Yummy…!!!
French 6 And then one of My Favorites…..our little bag of…Cotton Tails…filled with white gumballs…will make the perfect touch for your Easter baskets….. and Oh, we’ll be sure to tie on an English speaking tag for YOU…:)
French 1 So in case you wonder WHY it takes ME…so long…in between post, well, I have to put my work first. I’ve designed several new products that I’ll be sharing with you this week. AND…I’m getting ready to start decorating for SPRING….So stay tuned, come on back and see what’s new around here.

We took a mini vacation last week. It was MY FIRST real get a way since breaking my knee seven months ago. Unfortunately, my sweet hubby became extremely ill and spent the entire time in our room…UGH…!!! And talk about another horror trip home….I swore I’d NEVER leave home again…!!! He went straight to the doctor when we got home and was told he had a really bad case of an intestinal virus. I’ve NEVER seen him this sick…ever…!!! Thankfully, he is finally feeling a tad better today. I just pray that I don’t get it now..!!

So, here’s to happy, healthy days ahead, filled with MORE Blogging and sharing with YOU….Life around my home…!!!

I’ll be back Soon…promise…:)
Poof Fairy
 I’ll have a Surprise….:)

4 comments:

  1. HUGE Congrats Dianne!!! I am so happy for you! What a feeling it must be to be expanding so much.
    Hugs,
    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Everything looks so colorful and fun, the cones look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Dianne. This is fantastic news.

    I am just back to work this week. It had been so long since I felt like visiting anyone, and I really missed everyone very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these!! your blog is precious:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

 
Restored 316 Designs