June 28, 2009

Happy Hostess

SHE was a Happy Hostess, from the Holidays to the Everydays…..SHE was always in Style. This is where I’ll be sharing with you some Happy Hostess Ideas for entertaining. For starters, lets grab an apron.
Apron 4medI know most of you have seen my Apron Collection…But guess what. I have More…:) And I’ll be showing you those in another post.
Apron Pink Med

Apron 19

And I just can’t Wait…:) Soon I’ll have to look for another place to hang them, since my hooks are getting stuffed full.

Apron 44 Then we need just the right Serving Pieces to add Charm…Romance and Whimsy to our tables. And this is one of My Favorites. It’s my Ribbon Cake Stand…. Just insert some Ribbon for a Perfect touch of charm. Change the ribbon for any Reason or Season.Ribbon Cake stand med26

Flip it Over….and Poof, it’s a chip and dip dish. How clever…:)

Cake Plate upside med

Perfect for fruit, crackers or chips placed around the bottom, with your savory or sweet dip in the center bowl….Delicious and Yummy…!!!!
Apron 31 Even Minnie is a Happy Hostess….:) So come on back soon and lets get started with some more Fun and Easy ways to entertain. Making our gatherings and parties stress free so we can enjoy our guest once they arrive…..
Poof Fairy
You’ll be happy…!!!
Love and Hugs,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

 
Restored 316 Designs